- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Giant Cell Arteritis Correlated with Solar Cycles June 16, 2015The results, published in May in BMJ (formerly British Medical Journal) Open, show a “highly significant” correlation between periodic solar storms and incidences of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and giant cell arteritis (GCA), two potentially debilitating autoimmune diseases. The findings by a rare collaboration of physicists and medical researchers suggest a r […]Earth Changes Media
- UK’s ‘Tornado Alley’ Identified June 16, 2015The area between London and Reading, in Berkshire, has the highest likelihood of a tornado in the UK, according to researchers mapping their location. The University of Manchester tracked “tornado hotspots” in the UK between 1980 and 2012. It found that there had been an average of 34 tornadoes in the UK each year – […] The post UK’s ‘Tornado Alley’ Identifi […]Earth Changes Media
- Volcano North of Tokyo Erupts June 16, 2015TOKYO—A volcano located about 100 miles northwest of Tokyo erupted on Tuesday morning, the Japan Meteorological Agency said. Ash from the 2,568-meter Mount Asama is now falling on the northern side of the mountain, the agency said. The eruption was relatively small in scale, and didn’t register strongly on seismometers. The agency said the volcano […] The po […]Earth Changes Media
- Sinabung Eruption: Thousands Flee Indonesia Volcano June 16, 2015Thousands of people living close to a volcano in Indonesia have been forced to flee their homes after it began erupting violently. Mount Sinabung, on the island of Sumatra, became active again in 2010 but there has been more activity since 2 June. Before 2010, the volcano had been dormant for more than 400 years. […] The post Sinabung Eruption: Thousands Fle […]Earth Changes Media
- Texas Braces for Tropical Storm Bill’s Heavy Rain, Floods June 16, 2015Waterlogged Texas dug in for even more heavy rain and high winds Monday night as Tropical Storm Bill barreled through the Gulf of Mexico. A tropical storm warning was in effect for the Texas coast from Baffin Bay to High Island, and flood watches were in effect for much of the central and eastern parts […] The post Texas Braces for Tropical Storm Bill’s Heav […]Earth Changes Media
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Giant Cell Arteritis Correlated with Solar Cycles June 16, 2015
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged 2012, ancient text, asteroids, charged particles, cmes, comets, earth, earth changes, earthquakes, galaxy, hurricanes, mayan prophecy, mitch battros, nasa, science, space, space weather, sun-earth connection, volcanoes, weather. Bookmark the permalink.