- My Daughter is Off and Running – ‘Literally’ February 14, 2018
- Meteor Activity Outlook for April 23-29, 2016 April 21, 2016
- Auroral Mystery Solved – Auroras Caused by Charged Particles December 21, 2015
- Enjoy ECMs Holiday Season Special and Save 35% On Our 1 Year Membership December 19, 2015
- New Study Shows Earth’s Tilt Big Player in Climate Change December 19, 2015
Earth Changes Media
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Follow Earth Changes Media on WordPress.com
Earth Changes Media
Mitch Battros is a scientific journalist who is highly respected in both the scientific and spiritual communities because of his unique ability to bridge the gap between modern science and ancient text. Founded in 1995 - Earth Changes Media was born with Battros as its creator and chief editor - ECM quickly found its way in becoming a top source for news and discoveries in the scientific fields of astrophysics, space weather, earth science, and ancient text.
Follow Mitch’s board World Wide Earthquakes on Pinterest.
Category Archives: Space/Galaxy
Recent orbital and rover missions to Mars have turned up ample evidence of clays and other hydrated minerals formed when rocks are altered by the presence of water. Most of that alteration is thought to have happened during the earliest … Continue reading
Astronomers have discovered what appears to be a tiny star with a giant, cloudy storm, using data from NASA’s Spitzer and Kepler space telescopes. The dark storm is akin to Jupiter’s Great Red Spot: a persistent, raging storm larger than … Continue reading
When our galaxy was born, around 13 billion years ago, a plethora of clusters containing millions of stars emerged. But over time, they have been disappearing. However, hidden behind younger stars that were formed later, some old and dying star … Continue reading
A supercomputer simulation of a mere 10 milliseconds in the collapse of a massive star into a neutron star proves that these catastrophic events, often called hypernovae, can generate the enormous magnetic fields needed to explode the star and fire … Continue reading
An international team of astrophysicists led by a Johns Hopkins University scientist has for the first time witnessed a black hole swallowing a star and ejecting a flare of matter moving at nearly the speed of light. The finding reported … Continue reading