- My Daughter is Off and Running – ‘Literally’ February 14, 2018
- Meteor Activity Outlook for April 23-29, 2016 April 21, 2016
- Auroral Mystery Solved – Auroras Caused by Charged Particles December 21, 2015
- Enjoy ECMs Holiday Season Special and Save 35% On Our 1 Year Membership December 19, 2015
- New Study Shows Earth’s Tilt Big Player in Climate Change December 19, 2015
Earth Changes Media
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Follow Earth Changes Media on WordPress.com
Earth Changes Media
Mitch Battros is a scientific journalist who is highly respected in both the scientific and spiritual communities because of his unique ability to bridge the gap between modern science and ancient text. Founded in 1995 - Earth Changes Media was born with Battros as its creator and chief editor - ECM quickly found its way in becoming a top source for news and discoveries in the scientific fields of astrophysics, space weather, earth science, and ancient text.
Follow Mitch’s board World Wide Earthquakes on Pinterest.
Author Archives: Earth Changes Media w/ Mitch Battros
Hi Folks, my nine year old daughter ‘Alexa’ is participating in a fun run to raise money for here school Hidden Forest Elementary. The limit the sponsors set for those who wish to pledge on a “per lap” bases, is … Continue reading
During this period the moon wanes from its full phase to nearly one-half illuminated. This is the worst time of the month to try and view meteor activity as the bright moonlight will obscure all but the brightest meteors. The … Continue reading
I’m not sure what discovery warrants the title of ‘mystery’, but it was accepted and published in the Journal of Geophysical Research. I guess we have all become aware that ECMs research is ahead of its time, but to frame … Continue reading
Enjoy ECMs Holiday Season Special and Save 35% On Our 1 Year Membership If banner is not working click here: http://bit.ly/1IheOn4 **We Are Always in Need of Supplemental Support – Thank You. If banner is not working click here: http://bit.ly/1GqtVVb
New research identifies how Earth’s tilt effects climate. For the first time, researchers show a connection between Earth’s tilt called ‘obliquity’, which shifts every 40,000 years, and the movement of a low pressure band of clouds named Intertropical Convergence Zone, or … Continue reading