- Meteor Activity Outlook for April 23-29, 2016 April 21, 2016
- Auroral Mystery Solved – Auroras Caused by Charged Particles December 21, 2015
- Enjoy ECMs Holiday Season Special and Save 35% On Our 1 Year Membership December 19, 2015
- New Study Shows Earth’s Tilt Big Player in Climate Change December 19, 2015
- Hubble Reveals Diversity Of Exoplanet Atmosphere December 16, 2015
Earth Changes Media
- Rapid Formation Of Bubbles In Magma May Trigger Sudden Volcanic Eruptions February 4, 2016
- Scientists Decode Brain Signals Nearly At Speed Of Perception February 4, 2016
- ‘Lifespan Machine’ Probes Cause Of Aging February 4, 2016
- Explosive Underwater Volcanoes Were A Major Feature Of ‘Snowball Earth’ February 4, 2016
- The Milky Way’s Clean And Tidy Galactic Neighbor February 4, 2016
- Follow Earth Changes Media on WordPress.com
Earth Changes Media
Mitch Battros is a scientific journalist who is highly respected in both the scientific and spiritual communities because of his unique ability to bridge the gap between modern science and ancient text. Founded in 1995 - Earth Changes Media was born with Battros as its creator and chief editor - ECM quickly found its way in becoming a top source for news and discoveries in the scientific fields of astrophysics, space weather, earth science, and ancient text.
Follow Mitch’s board World Wide Earthquakes on Pinterest.
Category Archives: Volcanoes
Ash emissions of varying intensity continue from the volcano, producing a plume that rises approx. 500-1500 m above the crater. It seems that the emissions are generated by mild explosive activity still relatively deep inside the crater. So far, no … Continue reading
A volcano in Russia’s Kamchatka region has spewed ashes, covering a local village with a thin layer of soot, the Emergency Situations Ministry said on Wednesday, the RIA Novosti news agency reported. The ash cloud from the Shiveluch Volcano reached … Continue reading
The next couple of paragraphs will sound trite and condescending, only because they are. I am sure you have noticed the bombardment of global warming alerts, warnings, flags etc, etc. I can only take so much of the political manipulation, … Continue reading
November 4th Colima Volcano Erupts . .
Supervolcanoes, massive eruptions with potential global consequences, appear not to follow the conventional volcano mechanics of internal pressure building until the volcano blows. Instead, a new study finds, such massive magma chambers might erupt when the roof above them cracks … Continue reading
Researchers from the Department of Earth Sciences at Royal Holloway, University of London, have developed a new method which could more accurately determine the conditions needed for a volcano to erupt. The study was published in Scientific Reports. The team … Continue reading
Turrialba Volcano has been steaming — literally — after the attention Arenal Volcano got for releasing smoke-like vapor in recent days. The Volcanological and Seismological Observatory of Costa Rica (OVSICORI) reported Wednesday that the same phenomenon that attracted attention to … Continue reading